Thank you for reviewing Utilant’s Privacy and Cookie Statement (“Statement”). Utilant’s brands include but are not limited to, Utilant, Loss Control 360, RapidSketch, Guide Stream 360 (collectively “Utilant”) are sensitive to the issue of confidentiality in online interactions and are committed to protecting individual privacy across our range of websites, mobile applications, products, solutions, and services (collectively our « Services »).
This Statement applies to visitors and users of Utilant Services that link to this Statement. Some of our services adopt different privacy statements, or privacy notices that supplement this Statement, to better fit transactions taking place on those Utilant Services or in accordance with local privacy laws. If a Service or brand has its own privacy statement or a supplementary notice, the provisions of that statement or supplementary notice will take priority if conflicting with this Statement.
For your convenience, Utilant Services enable purchases, subscriptions, or use of other products and online services from other entities with different privacy practices, and the personal data collected in those instances will be governed by the respective privacy policies or statements of those other entities.
Collection and use of personal information
Utilant Services collect personal information from and about individuals for a variety of purposes. In some cases, Utilant requests personal information from you, or from your employer in the case of organizational Services. In other cases, we obtain personal information by noting how you and the devices you use interact with our Services. Examples of personal information include:
– first and last names
– job titles or roles
– phone numbers
– e-mail addresses
– shipping and billing addresses
– login credentials
– web statistics and use
Utilant uses your personal information in a variety of ways, depending on how you interact with Utilant Services, including to:
– maintain and provide you with Services
– provide customer support, including online chat features provided by Services
– fulfill underlying transactions on our Services
– allow access to account information and Service features
– respond to your questions or instructions concerning the Services
– deliver confirmations, account information, notifications, and similar operational communications
– improve your user experience and the quality of our products and Services
– market and advertise our products and services
– enable you to share information with social networks and to interact with Utilant on social media sites
– maintain the integrity of our network and address security issues
– investigate or take action regarding violations or suspected violations of law or our terms
– comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements
Information collected automatically
Utilant uses various digital analytics tools to collect data for metrics, fraud prevention, and service improvement purposes and to customize the content and layout of our pages for each individual visitor.
Cookies are currently the best way to effectively identify unique website visitors and understand how they navigate our Services. Cookies are small data files placed on your device by a website when you visit.
We will provide you with access to your personal information that we hold for any purpose within practical and legal limits. If you have an access, correction, or deletion request, or questions or comments about Utilant privacy practices, please contact Utilant at (888) 884-5268.