Tableau is one of the most powerful and fastest-growing data visualization tools. With the integration of Tableau into Utilant’s Loss Control 360, your data can be simplified and presented in an easy to understand format. Analysis of trends within the aggregation of your data is very quick with Tableau, and the visualizations are comparable to management reports within LC360.
Data visualization at its finest
- Build easily understood metrics from years of data
- Empower your team to make informed decisions
- Build reports with a user-friendly interface
- On the fly segmentation and filtering of data sets
- Design a report that can show multiple breakouts
- Control access down to the individual user
- Create new data sets and reports
- Actuarial teams can create their own data sets from our database structure
- Create new reports and view reports
- Standard data sets can be used to create reports for distribution
- Ability for the typical LC360 user to view reports
- Sold in bundles of 5 users
Drag and drop report builder!
Tableau harnesses people’s natural ability to spot visual patterns quickly, revealing relevant statistics about your large data sets. With Utilant’s Loss Control 360’s Integration of Tableau, you can leave chart builders behind while fueling unlimited data exploration via live visual analytics.
With LC360’s Tableau integration there is no need to come to us for every report revision! A one time up front cost includes training on how to build reports and a dedicated amount of time from our Data/ETL team for assistance building yours. With Tableau’s user-friendly design you can start displaying and analyzing your data easily. Choose from a myriad of different graphical representations of your data that can be dove into with no additional programming or design.